The small cork crossbody bag from Corkor is elegant, versatile, and the perfect size for everyday use. Inside, it has a large interior pocket, as well as a zippered compartment to keep your daily essentials neatly organized and easy to access. It closes securely with a top zipper to keep everything inside. With an adjustable shoulder strap, you can change the look of this bag from daytime cross-body to over-the-shoulder evening wear with just a moment's notice.
With an exterior made from FSC certified Portuguese cork and a cotton-lined interior, this bag is made from 100% natural materials and is crafted without the use of any animal product.
The entire creation of each bag is made from start to finish by one single person, completely in-house at the Corkor facilities. For this reason, no two bags are ever exactly the same, and each bag is a unique piece of nature.
- Length: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Height: 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- Width: 0.8 inches (2 cm)
- Strap drop: 19.7 inches / 50 cm
- 100% High-quality Portuguese cork exterior material
- Resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold to last for years of wear
- Hand-stitched details around exterior
- Zip closure along the top of the bag with cork toggle
- Adjustable strap for comfortably wearing the bag across the body or over the shoulder
- Comes in brown, brown/natural, and natural/red cork variations (brown and red cork made using natural dyes)
- 100% Cotton interior lining
- 2 Interior Slip Pockets: 1 Open Pocket, 1 Zippered Pocket
- Handmade in Portugal by Corkor
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- FSC Certified Portuguese Cork
- Weighs 5.9 ounces (168 grams)