The Cork Bucket Bag from Corkor is spacious, sustainable, and sophisticated. Inside, it has one large main compartment, with a key holder and a zippered pocket in the back to keep all your things nicely organized. With ample room to carry anything that you may need throughout your day, this bag pulls tightly shut with drawstring closure at the top. This bucket bag has a top handle and comes with an additional shoulder strap that can be adjusted to your preferred length.
Uniquely patterned with two stunning color tones of Trunk Brown and Zebra Natural, this vegan bag is made with the highest quality Portuguese cork craftsmanship and is made to last for years of everyday use.
The entire creation of each bag is made from start to finish by one single person, completely in-house at the Corkor facilities. For this reason, no two bags are ever exactly the same, and each bag is a unique piece of nature.
- Length: 11.4 inches (29 cm)
- Height: 11.0 inches (28 cm)
- Width: 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- Handle drop of 10.6 inches / 27 cm
- Shoulder strap drop of 23.6 inches / 60 cm
- 100% High-quality Portuguese cork exterior material
- Resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold
- Hand-stitched details around exterior
- Pull-string top closure
- Top handle and extra attachable long shoulder strap
- Four metal studs or "feet" on the bottom of the purse to keep it from touching the floor
- 100% Cotton interior lining
- Interior zippered compartment that covers the entire backside of the bag
- Hanging hook for attaching your keys
- Spacious center for carrying books, notebooks, a water bottle, etc.
- Handmade in Portugal by Corkor
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- FSC Certified Portuguese Cork
- Weighs 17 ounces (485 grams)