This cork handbag is simple, natural, and always in style. A go-to for everyday or evening wear, this bag is neutral enough for easy pairing, but unique enough to always make a statement. With beautiful patterns that are different on every bag, cork makes this bag lightweight and able to resist the elements. With two carrying options, this bag has two small handles for carrying by hand when taking a stroll, as well as a removable shoulder strap for using as a cross-body bag when moving at a fast pace through a crowded city.
Inside, the bag is lined entirely with cotton. It has a pocket for your cell phone or small items along one interior wall of the bag, and a large zippered pocket along the other interior wall. This bag is also equipped with a hook for your keys to be able to quickly pull them out of your bag. It closes securely with a zipper along the top.
The entire creation of each bag is made from start to finish by one single person, completely in-house at the Corkor facilities. For this reason, no two bags are ever exactly the same, and each bag is a unique piece of nature.
- Length: 12 inches (27 cm)
- Height: 9 inches (24 cm)
- Width: 5.5 inches (14 cm)
- 100% High-quality Portuguese cork exterior material
- Resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold
- Hand-stitched details around exterior
- Zip closure along the top of the bag with cork toggle
- Two handles made for carrying by hand and a removable shoulder strap for using as a crossbody bag
- Four metal studs or "feet" on the bottom of the purse to keep it from touching the floor
- Comes in zebra natural and brown cork color variations (colors created using natural dyes)
- 100% Cotton interior lining
- One small interior open pocket
- Additional zippered interior pocket
- Hanging hook for attaching your keys
- Spacious center for carrying small books, a water bottle, etc.
- Handmade in Portugal by Corkor
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- FSC Certified Portuguese Cork
- Weighs 14 ounces (400 grams)