Experience Corc Yoga's original cork yoga mat as you find your balance in life and in yoga practice. This mat is made entirely from cork and cotton - a great solution for those who are allergic to natural latex. No toxic chemicals are used in any way in the production of these mats. Corc Yoga works directly with small family farms to harvest their cork and a small production factory in Alentejo, Portugal to transform cork bark into spectacular and unique yoga mats.
- All Natural & Renewable: Cork is a renewable, biodegradable, 100% natural material. The harvesting of cork benefits the cork tree and prolongs its lifespan - only the bark is carefully removed using a small ax.
- Handmade: Individually crafted by hand, therefore no two mats are the same!
- Non-slip: Naturally non-slip due to cork's internal "honeycomb" structure. Grip increases as you sweat during practice!
- PVC Free: Yoga mats are free from toxic chemicals and synthetic materials
- Hypoallergenic: Cork is naturally antimicrobial due to its waxy structure that keeps moisture from entering into the material. Resistant to dust, mites, and mold - ideal for those with allergies or asthma. Perfect for those with latex allergies!
Lightweight: Durable yet lightweight- ideal for yoga on-the-go
- Materials: Cork, cotton
- Dimensions: 72" x 26" | 3 mm thick | 6" rolled
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Made in Portugal by Corc Yoga
- 100% Vegan