This mindful yoga mat by Scoria World is made with all-natural and sustainable materials to help us channel our creativity and let our true inner selves out. This mat is part of Scoria's Re-Think Collection with a minimal print for embracing our playful nature and for finding alignment and grounding on the mat.
These cork yoga mats are one of a kind. They are crafted from cork and natural latex, both of which are sustainably harvested. The cork comes from Portugal and the latex comes from Vietnam, where Scoria World works with a small family farm directly.
To activate the mat's grip in a gentle or non-sweaty practice, embrace a natural feel by spraying a bit of water on the mat until the body is warm.
- The backing of the mat is made entirely from natural rubber, unlike many yoga mats which use TPE backing
- Sustainably harvested cork and rubber - no trees are cut down in the harvesting of either material
- Plastic-free packaging
- Non-toxic yoga practice: no PVC PER, TPE, or harsh chemicals
- Perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- Naturally anti-microbial
- 1 mat sold gives 10 meals to those in need
- Materials: 100% natural cork and natural latex tree rubber
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 72" x 24"
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Comes with Scoria World's signature mat carry strap
- Ethically made by Scoria World
Use and Care:
- After using the mat, lay it out to dry, then roll and store.
- Always roll CORK side out.
- Store in the shade and avoid long sun exposure.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a cloth, a little soap, and warm water.
- Not machine washable