This cork wallet from Corkor is small and simple, exactly the right size for carrying your daily necessities in your pocket. It has an extremely lightweight design yet is durable and highly functional, with five card slots and a middle opening for bills.
About the making of this wallet:
The high-quality natural cork used to make this cork wallet was hand-harvested from trees that are only harvested every nine years, and then was stacked to dry and transported to the manufacturing factory. The cork was then steamed in water and flattened, and the cork that was not used for wine bottles was compressed into a thick cork fabric roll.
Then, a thin layer of cork, about the width of a piece of paper, was shaved off of the cork fabric roll in order to make the cork exterior of the wallet. The cork was sewn together with cotton fabric to create the interior lining. Then, the rest of the wallet was molded and stitched together.
- Comes in color choices of natural, black, brown, red, blue, or striped natural cork.
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 0.2 inches (9.5 x 6.5 x 0.5 cm)
- Weighs 0.42 ounces or 12 grams
- RFID Blocking Layer to keep your personal information safe
- 5 card slots
- Center opening for bills
- Water-resistant cork exterior
- Cotton interior lining
- Handmade in Portugal
- Vegan certified by PETA