With cute little fish, alignment lines, and colors, children can follow along the lines and fish patterns to improve their asanas. This cork yoga mat also makes a great non-toxic play mat. Designed by Scoria World, this mat is interpreted art from children's stories. This non-toxic and all-natural cork yoga mat for kids is crafted from cork and natural latex, both of which are sustainably harvested. The cork comes from Portugal and the latex comes from Vietnam, where Scoria World works with a small family farm directly.
- Scoria World's cork yoga mats are the world's first-ever cork yoga mats for kids
- 100% natural yoga mat made from cork and natural tree rubber
- The backing of the mat is made entirely from natural rubber (latex), unlike many yoga mats which use TPE backing
- Made entirely from sustainably harvested cork and rubber - no trees are cut down in the harvesting of either material
- Plastic-free packaging
- Non-toxic yoga practice: no PVC PER, TPE or harsh chemicals
- Sweat-loving grip- Encourage kids to play with water and spray their yoga mat to enhance grip qualities!
- Naturally anti-microbial and resistant to mold and mildew
- 1 mat sold gives 6 meals to those in need
- Materials: 100% natural cork and natural latex tree rubber
- Dimension: 59" x 23"
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Comes with Scoria World's signature mat carry strap
- Ethically made by Scoria World
Use and Care:
- After using the mat, lay it out to dry, then roll and store.
- Always roll CORK side out.
- Store in the shade and avoid long sun exposure.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a cloth, a little soap, and warm water.
- Not machine washable