The Cork Backpack from Corkor is both elegant and comfortable, with enough pizzazz to light up the room. Practical, stylish, and ideal for holding all of your daily necessities, it has one spacious large inside compartment with a key holder, an interior slip pocket, and a zipper pocket.
This vegan handcrafted backpack pulls tightly shut with a drawstring closure at the top and features a top flap to cover the drawstring. The outside is made entirely of genuine, FSC certified Portuguese cork with metal accents, and the interior lining is made of cotton. The cork exterior of this backpack renders it surprisingly lightweight, as well as resistant to water, dirt, dust, and mold. Don't worry if you get caught in the rain, as this bag will keep all of your belongings nice and dry!
- Length: 11.4 inches (29 cm)
- Height: 11.4 inches (29 cm)
- Width: 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- Strap length (2 straps): 23.6 inches (60 cm)
- 100% High-quality Portuguese cork exterior material
- Hypoallergenic: cork is resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold
- Hand-stitched details around exterior
- Drawstring closure on top of the bag with cork toggle
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Four metal studs or "feet" on the bottom of the purse to keep it from touching the floor
- Durable craftsmanship to last for years of daily usage
- 100% Cotton interior lining
- 1 Interior Zippered Pocket
- Hanging hook for attaching your keys
- Spacious center for carrying small books, a water bottle, phone, wallet, small sweater/jacket, etc.
- Handmade in Portugal by Corkor
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- FSC Certified Portuguese Cork
- Weighs 21 ounces (600 grams)