Dress your electronics with stylish, vegan accessories with a natural textured soft touch. Bag Affair combines the natural properties of fennel and cork to create a one-of-a-kind tablet sleeve for iPads or tablets up to 10.1 inches.
Both protective and fashionable, the Bag Affair tablet sleeve is designed with sustainable fennel and cork fabrics. With this case, you will make it known that plants are very much in style! You can snuggle your 10.1” iPad or tablets safely inside those very soft sleeves, featuring a velvet interior fabric to protect your tablet from scratches.
Fennel branches are a by-product of agriculture and otherwise left discarded. To produce this innovative material, they are dried and sliced and together with cork granulates. This unique combination of fennel and cork is the sum of Bag Affair's efforts toward zero-waste and sustainable, slow fashion. Cork and fennel both have natural thermal and water-resistant properties, making them a perfect match.
- Natural Portuguese cork and fennel branch blended fabric
- Zero-waste sustainable fashion
- Subtle copper finish
- Velvet interior lining to protect your device from scratches or damage
- Resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold
- Size of tablet maximum possible: 10.1 inch
- Lightweight design
- Designed in France by Bag Affair
- Handmade in Portugal by Bag Affair
- Artisanally handcrafted with family-owned small ateliers
- Small series production
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- Sleeve outer dimensions: 27 x 21 cm