This cork mini crossbody handbag from Corkor is gorgeous and elegant, perfect for an evening out or elevating your everyday look. With a small, sophisticated design, this new bag features an adjustable chain strap with a cork handle that can be extended to your liking, transforming it into a shoulder bag or a handle bag. Cork makes this mini crossbody bag lightweight and able to resist the elements, and its durable, functional design will allow this bag to remain among your favorites for years to come.
Inside, the bag is lined with cotton, with a back slip pocket and a spacious interior. It closes with a metallic silver-tone clasp on the front of the bag for an extra touch of style. This mini purse is entirely made from natural, renewable, and cruelty-free materials, making it the perfect addition to your vegan and sustainable wardrobe.
The entire creation of each bag is made from start to finish by one single person, completely in-house at the Corkor facilities. For this reason, no two bags are ever exactly the same, and each bag is a unique piece of nature.
- Length: 7.1 inches (18 cm)
- Height: 5.1 inches (13 cm)
- Width: 2.2 inches (5.5 cm)
- Handle drop: 4.3 inches (11 cm); Strap drop: 29.5 inches (75 cm)
- 100% High-quality Portuguese cork exterior material
- Resistant to damage from water, dirt, and mold
- Hand-stitched details around exterior
- Snap closure with metal buckle on the front of the bag
- Extendable metal chain strap with a cork handle
- Comes in natural, black, and red variations (colors created using natural dyes)
- 100% Cotton interior lining
- One small interior pocket along the inside wall
- Handmade in Portugal by Corkor
- Certified Vegan by PETA
- FSC Certified Portuguese Cork
- Weighs 9.2 oz | 262 g