The Mandala yoga mat by Scoria World is made with all-natural and sustainable materials. It is crafted from cork and natural latex, both of which are sustainably harvested. The cork comes from Portugal and the latex comes from Vietnam, where Scoria World works with a small family farm directly. This mat depicts the mandala, which means "circle" in Sanskrit, and is a symbol used in Buddhist and Hindu cultures. It traditionally served as a spiritual tool to help to focus the mind and enter into a meditative state.
To activate the mat's grip in a gentle or non-sweaty practice, embrace a natural feel by spraying a bit of water on the mat until the body is warm.
- The backing of the mat is made entirely from natural rubber, unlike many yoga mats which use TPE backing
- Sustainably harvested cork and rubber - no trees are cut down in the harvesting of either material
- Plastic-free packaging
- Non-toxic yoga practice: no PVC PER, TPE, or harsh chemicals
- Perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- Naturally anti-microbial
- 1 mat sold gives 10 meals to those in need
- Materials: 100% natural Portuguese cork and natural Vietnamese latex tree rubber
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 72" x 24"
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Comes with Scoria World's signature carry strap
- Ethically made by Scoria World
Use and Care:
- After using the mat, lay it out to dry, then roll and store.
- Always roll CORK side out.
- Store in the shade and avoid long sun exposure.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a cloth, a little soap, and warm water.
- Not machine washable